“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I know I am a tiny bit late on that post but eh, better late than never! I can’t believe we’re already in 2015, where has 2014 gone? With my knee injury I thought 2014 was going to be the worse year of my life, but I think it turned out pretty good in the end.
I met so many (nice) people throughout my journey and I am so thankful for my family and friends. I learnt so many things about myself and my physical limits, I came out stronger than ever.
SO, 2015, here you are… What adventures, encounters and surprises have you got in store for me? I am so excited to discover them all.
And I want to start this new year with a fresh new page, and the traditional “New Year resolutions“:
– Write more posts on my blog (arg, I know I failed to do that last year, but this year I don’t want to pressure myself into writing 5 posts a week. I want to write when I feel like so and when I have the inspiration to do so.)
– Stop snacking
– Drink more water
– Start running again (I have finally been cleared for running, yay! I have just started a 5k beginners training program on my Nike Running app and it seems to go pretty well. My first goal for 2015: run a 5k under 30!)
– Do more stuff, read more, see more exhibitions, …
– Stop being negative and too harsh with myself. BE MORE CONFIDENT
– Start each day with one positive thought
What about you? What are your resolutions for 2015?
I wish you all an amazing year 2015 ♥︎