Ok, so here is something quite different from what I am used to, as I’ve only been blogging for a few months. I have been nomitated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Endora from Bauble and Trinket, so thank you very much!
It “is an award given to you by your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life”.
The rules are simple:
– Display the award certificate.
– Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Present 11 deserving bloggers with the award.
– Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
– Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So here are 7 interesting facts about me:
– I am studying Business Management in university, and I am only in my first year.
– I’d like to work in Fashion when I finish my studies, so I am thinking about doing a master in something more creative and artistic than business after my current degree.
– I speak French, English, and a tiny tiny bit of Spanish.
– I hurt my knee while I was skiing in December. Strangely enough, I have had a healthier lifestyle since I got injured.
– My bestfriend is the total opposite of me: very tall with curly hair. When we first met, we were dressed exactly the same way (same types of clothes, same colors). We even had the same watch, but in different colors.
(this is more difficult than I thought)
– I love cooking (how surprising is that?). When I was young I wanted to be a chef!
– I have a younger sister, whom I love very much!
And, the 11 bloggers I nominate are:
– Endora from Bauble and Trinket, because I really like her blog and always find her posts very interesting. And also because she is one of the first blogger who followed me, so thank you very much!
– Nimron from NK Couture
– Raluca from A Stairway to Fashion
– Chloe from Chloe Auriol, not a blogger, but a great friend and an amazing photographer!
– Beatrice from B as Blonde
– Laura from Style Breakdown
– Whitney from Laundry in Louboutins
– Natalie from The Girl in the Little Black Dress
– Isabel from The Grown Up Kids
– Mary and Rose from Strikeapose
That’s it! I am very glad I have been nominated for that award and I will continue to do my best and to try to blog daily.
See you soon ☾